Day 17 – Your favourite spot (in-game or outside it)
Day 18 – Your favourite outfit
Day 19 – In your bags/bank
Day 20 – If this was your last day playing WoW, what would you do?
Day 17: Your favourite spot in-game
As someone who keeps screenshotting everytime they find a new place that’s pretty and awesome, I’m hard pressed to find just one that I like *the most*.
I think if I had to pick just one, it would be Stranglethorn Vale/Cape of Stranglethorn for the following reasons:
- It’s not that far from Stormwind
- It’s bright sunny and colourful (most of the time) – and the beaches are like something out of a brochure
- It’s loaded with herbs, minerals and skins for leveling characters (or farmers)
- On a PVP server – you really have to be on your toes – because there are always hordies popping up
Plus if you do some climbing, the view is pretty spectacular!
Check out the view all around on a low-level character whilst on a Flight Master flight…it’s worth it!
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 1
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 2 Why Start a Blog, also Ragnaros
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 3 Your first day playing WoW
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 4 Your favourite WoW moment
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 5 Your favourite items in the game
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 6 Your workplace/desk