20 Days of Wow Blogging Day 14: This upsets you
Day 01 – Introduce yourself
Day 02 – Why you decided to start a blog
Day 03 – Your first day playing WoW
Day 04 – Your best WoW memory
Day 05 – Favourite item(s) in game
Day 06 – Your workplace/desk (photo and/or description)
Day 07 – The reason behind your blog’s name
Day 08 – 10 things we don’t know about you
Day 09 – Your first blog post
Day 10 – Blog/Website favourites
Day 11 – Bad habits and flaws
Day 12 – A usual day in your life/online time
Day 13 – People (players/bloggers) that you admire
Day 14 – This upsets you
Day 15 – Your desktop background (on your computer) and why you chose it
Day 16 – Things you miss (post Cataclysm)
Day 17 – Your favourite spot (in game or outside it)
Day 18 – Your favourite outfit
Day 19 – In your bags/bank
Day 20 – If this was your last day playing WoW, what would you do?
Day 14: This upsets you
I think we can cover this with bullet points:
- People who ‘run’ at the gate more than 10 seconds before it opens…I mean really, your keyboard doesn’t need that kind of punishment, nor do my eyeballs.
- A team that genuinely works hard at winning a BG, but when things start to go wrong – someone yells “NOOB TEAM” and then everything really falls apart.
- People who swear at other players in battlegrounds. By all means swear at the horde, but not your own team, come on!
- Any player who actively stalks and ganks lowbies. Yes even on a PVP server. By all means go after someone your own level, but when a lvl 80+ takes on someone from 20-30, yes Stranglethorn Vale, I’m a lookin’ at you here, then it’s unacceptable, and I will log my highest player, bring at least 3 guildies and actively kick your ass.
- When someone suggests a battleground plan, outside of the norm, only to be shot down by the masses. I mean really, maybe we *can* try taking the Workshop in Isle of Conquest, instead of the docks this time, surely?
- Someone who ninjas the loot they want in a dungeon and then ‘leaves instance group’.
- Arguments over Crit vs Mastery vs Spell Power vs Whatever
- NOT FIGHTING AT THE FLAG.
- EXPECTING SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE DOWN THE EFC AND MINDLESSLY FIGHTING IN THE MIDDLE FOR NO REASON.
- Alterac Valley. It’s too big and there’s just too much running….and running…and running.
- The Horde. (p.s. I don’t really hate them, I even have a character with them, but I’m just sayin’)
Ok I think that’s just about covered it! Turns out most of my issues are with battlegrounds, which is interesting, because I love them *so* much!
The nicest thing about Alterac Valley is how pretty the sky is, especially if you play at night-time, when the stars come out.
Also, Blizzard, why can’t I use my drakes in battlegrounds? They’re so cool, and maybe you could introduce an engagement ceiling instead of a blanket ban on flying?
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 1
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 2 Why Start a Blog, also Ragnaros
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 3 Your first day playing WoW
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 4 Your favourite WoW moment
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 5 Your favourite items in the game
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 6 Your workplace/desk